Real Estate and Administrative Law Firm seeking experienced person to coordinate all aspects of billing for its attorneys and clients. The ideal person is experienced with STI "TABS" legal billing software suite, is detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and is can self-govern to meet performance expectations.
- Maintains Client Management and Billing information utilizing STI's PracticeMaster and TABS software suite;
- Maintains billing profiles, billing requirements, filing systems according to firm policy;
- Reviews, edits, and processes prebills; prepares final invoices for transmittal to clients;
- Reviews and updates daily, monthly, and quarterly reports; performs reconciliations and adjustments;
- Processes reminder statements and assists with collections; responds to client inquiries; and
- Maintains and disseminates information on special client time reporting and billing requirements; assists attorneys with miscellaneous billing and collection matters.
Secondary Administrative Duties
- Client Interaction
- Telephone Coverage
- Clerical and Word Processing Support
- College degree preferred, including courses in Accounting and/or Finance
- Minimum of two year’s billing experience, preferably in a law firm or other large professional services organization
- STI - PracticeMaster/TABS experience, or comparable accounting software; MS Office, including Word and Excel, and 10 key calculator
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Outlook and Word, with comprehensive working knowledge of Excel