Assistant Property Manager - Commercial Real Estate
- Full Time
If you are looking for the next step in your career in commercial real estate, this could be it! Fantastic firm looking for a top notch Assistant Property Manager. Responsibilities include:
- Manage the day to day operations of assigned properties and conduct routine site inspections
- Inspect the performance of all contracted services
- Approving invoices and create purchase orders
- Develop and maintain relationships with tenants and clients
- Resolve matters when applicable and inform management when items or issues need further attention
- Assist with tenant project work
- Help with identifying and planning for long term financial goals and objectives
- Coordination of tenant build-out and move-ins
- Assist with special projects, RFP’s and special events
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 1-2 years commercial property support experience.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and possess excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Organization will pay for the APM to obtain a Top Secret SCI security clearance, including full scope polygraph.
- Advanced proficiency Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, & Adobe Acrobat