Property Assistant - Commercial Real Estate
Fantastic Commercial Real Estate firm is seeking a Property Assistant to support a large property.
- Assist the team with management of contract services, including coordination of activities of service contractors and vendors. Prepare and distribute contracts for signature and executed contracts for records.
- Attend meetings and record minutes as needed including maintaining project status logs, issue tracking lists and monthly calendars.
- Create purchase orders, process invoices and track payments in Nexus Payables.
- Manage site access coordination, contractor deliveries and security monitor requirements.
- Maintain emergency contact lists and vendor contact lists.
- Manage inventory and maintenance of two way radios.
- Assist with preparation and distribution of monthly financial statements and annual operating budgets.
- Assist in planning and preparation for tenant retention activities. Create signage and marketing materials as needed.
- Manage utility usage tracking.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years experience in administrative support position, preferably in property management, construction or related field.
- Must be detailed oriented, organized, and possess strong computer skills.
- Must possess or be willing to seek and obtain a Top Secret SCI Full Scope Polygraph security clearance (client will pay for candidate to obtain).
- Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills.
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills.