As a Dietitian in a Family Practice you will work with patients on a daily basis creating solutions for a healthy life style. The goal is to help maintain a high quality of care by overseeing all aspects of the patient’s nutrition and diet.
- Nutritional histories of patients
- Work within a multidisciplinary clinical team
- Nutrition examinations and other appropriate diagnostic procedures
- Designing and providing a nutritional care plan individualized to each patient
- Accurately notates and updates patient records accounting
- Keep comprehensive records of history of patients, examinations, care plans, procedures, medications, treatments, and communications
- Help to maintain a high quality of care by overseeing all aspects of the patient’s nutrition and diet
- Education: BS in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Licensure/Affiliation - Candidates must be Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Experience with overweight/obese individuals and specialized diets
- 1 year of practice preferred.