Downtown DC law firm is seeking an experienced Billing Analyst to assist with firmwide eBillings and making sure submissions are in compliance with client/firm policies. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the daily preparation and submission of ebilled invoices, posting confirmed bills.
- Coordinate and ensure update of accrual, budget and other client-required information in electronic vendor systems.
- Assist with client implementations and maintenance of electronic vendor systems and processes.
- Provide technical oversight for ebilling-related issues, including testing and troubleshooting system issues with IT.
- Provide support to develop and maintain billing-related templates.
- BA/BS required
- 5 years' of general accounting experience preferably in a law firm
- Solid understanding of databases and table structures.
- Working knowledge with LEDES 1998B, LEDES 2000 (XML), and LEDES XML E-billing versions 2 / 2.1, including knowledge of how to manually edit files.
- Proficient experience using: Serengeti/Legal Tracker, TyMetrix 360, Datacert/Passport, CounselLink, Collaborati, doeLegal Ascent, and Corridor/eCounsel.
- Advanced Word, Outlook, and Excel, including pivot tables and v-lookups.
- Must have Aderant or Elite
- Strong DocuDraft experience desired and familiarity with SQL
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor