Program Coordinator (BCBA Required)
Make more than a living, make an impact at Ivymount School & Programs. Ivymount is actively recruiting highly qualified Board Certified Behavior Analysts to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to become a part of a dynamic work community striving to provide individualized, specialized, and current evidence based services to individuals with special needs. Positions are available in our school and outreach programs.
The Program Coordinator position is available with Ivymount School, a non-public special education school serving over 200 students from ages 4 to 21. This position provides leadership and supervision for two to four classrooms and is responsible for the overall organization and management of the following areas for each classroom: educational and behavior intervention programming, staff training and professional development, classroom management, and parent collaboration and training.
The Outreach Program Coordinator position is available with Ivymount Outreach Programs, a collection of programs and services designed to extend Ivymount’s exceptional services to the community. This position manages and oversees the delivery of ABA services to clients in home and school settings, including assessment, skill acquisition programming and treatment plans, supervision of therapists, staff and parent training.
Essential Qualifications for Both Positions
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst and MD state Licensed Behavior Analyst
- Maryland State Licensed Behavior Analyst or Psychologist
- Experience providing educational (e.g., assessment, skill acquisition programming, progress monitoring) and behavioral (e.g., functional assessment, development of function-based Behavior Intervention Plans, treatment evaluation) services to students with autism and related disorders • Superior ability in supervising program staff
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, parents, community members, and staff members
- Adherence to a high level of professional and ethical standards