Junior Payroll Administrator
We are seeking a Junior Payroll Administrator to support our corporate office in Falls Church, VA.
Successful Candidate will:
- Review, analyze, and verify payroll reports and documents for accuracy.
- Make necessary adjustments or corrections through journal entries or other established procedures.
- Research, analyze, and respond to complex matters requiring comprehensive knowledge of payroll policies and procedures.
- Advise, interpret, and provide direction to management and staff on rules, procedures, and federal, state, and local laws and regulations involving payroll.
- Authorize, review, and enter payroll transactions and related data.
- Review, prepare, and/or file a variety of local, state, and federal forms, including: tax forms and monthly, quarterly, and year-end filings.
- Administer the Time and Attendance electronic system.
- Coordinate payroll activities with other departments such as human resources and IT.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Meticulous organization skills and attention to detail.
Send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Junior Payroll Administrator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly