Associate Corporate Tax Specialist
The position summary states the general nature and purpose of the job. Overall accountabilities are defined in this section.
The Associate Corporate Tax Specialist will prepare the Company's Federal and State income tax returns. Assists with the preparation of the Company's ASC 740 matters on an annual basis, completes other projects as needed.
Responsibilities and tasks are written as follows:
Prepares the Company's Federal and State income tax returns.
Assists with the Company's annual ASC 740 calculation.
Assists with the Company's quarterly tax estimated calculations and payments.
Completes tax account reconciliations.
Assists with special projects as needed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university in Accounting; required.
- 2+ years' tax experience with a public accounting firm or private industry, preferred.
- CPA or CPA Candidate, preferred.
- Basic knowledge of U.S. and State income tax laws.
- Basic knowledge of US GAAP accounting for income taxes.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of CorpTax Compliance system, SAP, and reporting software, a plus.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/hjgm9f42h47bnwhw