- Full Time
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position. - TDY 10%
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
This position requires you to obtain and maintain Secret security clearance.
This position requires to submit Financial Disclosure Statement (OGE 450) annually.
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Department of Army Civilian employees with competitive status.
In order to qualify, you must meet the experience requirements described below. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student; social). You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience. Your resume must clearly describe your relevant experience; if qualifying based on education, your transcripts will be required as part of your application. Additional information about transcripts is in this document.
Experience: have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the NH-02 equivalent grade level in the Federal government performing the following duties: (1) execute current year and prior year funding; (2) experience with various financial databases such as General Fund Enterprise Business system (GFEBS), Logistics Modernization Program (LMP), Standard Operation and Maintenance Army Research and Development System (SOMARDS), Wide Area Workflow (WAWF); (3) familiar with Army audit Statement of Budget Resources requirements; (4) Government Purchases Card transactions and Defense Travel System lines of accounting.
You will be evaluated on the basis of your level of competency in the following areas:
- Administration and Management
- Financial Management
- Oral Communication
The definition of specialized experience is typical of work performed at the next lower grade/level position in the federal service (NH-02) / GS-11 equivalent.
Some federal jobs allow you to substitute your education for the required experience in order to qualify. For this job, you must meet the qualification requirement using experience alone--no substitution of education for experience is permitted.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Male applicants born after December 31, 1959, must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration.
- You will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
- Two year trial/probationary period may be required.
- Direct deposit of pay is required.
- This position requires you to submit a Financial Disclosure Report (OGE450) upon entry, and annually thereafter.
- Selection is subject to restrictions resulting from Department of Defense referral system for displaced employees.
- If you have retired from federal service and you are interested in employment as a reemployed annuitant, see the information in the Reemployed Annuitant information sheet.
- This is a Career Program (CP) 11 position
- Multiple positions may be filled from this announcement.
- Salary includes applicable locality pay or Local Market Supplement.
- This is an Army Acquisition, Logistics and Technology Workforce position. Selectees must meet position requirements for certification at Level 2 in Acquisition Career Field (K)Business-Financial Management within 24 months of entrance on duty.
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act Career Field Position. DoD Position Certification Level and Training Requirements., All Acquisition Workforce Position Mandated in Title 10, USC, Section 1723. DoD 5000.52-M, DoD Acquisition Career Development Program contains specific requirements for acquisition categories and grades/level. Current requirements are available at http://asc.army.mil/info/policies/check_list.cfm. Upon entry into an Acquisition position, the incumbent has 24 months to complete the position requirements without needing to obtain a waiver.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Once the announcement has closed, a review of your application package (resume, supporting documents, and responses to the questionnaire) will be used to determine whether you meet the qualification requirements listed on this announcement. If you are minimally qualified, your résumé and supporting documentation will be compared against your responses to the assessment questionnaire to determine your level of experience. If, after reviewing your résumé and/or supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have inflated your qualifications and/or experience, you may lose consideration for this position. Please follow all instructions carefully when applying, errors or omissions may affect your eligibility.
You should list any relevant performance appraisals and incentive awards in your resume as that information may be taken into consideration during the selection process. If selected, you may be required to provide supporting documentation.