NRI is looking for a legal recruiter to join our DC team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team of energetic and motivated staffing professionals.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- On a daily basis, use social media, referrals, networking, NRI's database, job websites, and other recruitment strategies to identify qualified candidates for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire positions.
- Conduct phone, video and/or in-person interviews, complete reference checks, and assess skills testing to ensure candidate skills are in line with potential jobs.
- Utilize NRI's extensive database to search for candidates, network, and track candidate activity and information.
- Present potential job opportunities to candidates and prepare candidates for interviews.
- Monitor candidate performance once placed in a position. Coach candidates in response to feedback and act as a resource regarding any issues that may arise.
- Complete on-boarding paperwork, document all interactions, and ensure that candidate files are complete and accurate.
- Maintain a positive and professional customer service attitude at all times.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 2+ years of experience recruiting in the staffing industry. Experience in the legal industry a plus.
- Top notch customer service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team, as well as independently.
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekend, and/or from home as needed.
- Knowledge of Adapt Suite is a plus.