Commercial Property Manager
The candidate will be responsible for the professional management and operation of the property including but not limited to:
- Supervising and coordinating building engineers
- Insure compliance with local/federal laws and codes
- Review of financial reports, monthly variance reports, invoice coding, operating within budget
- Construction management including capital improvements, tenant build out and familiarity with construction draws
- Maintain professional relationships with tenants
- Bachelor’s Degree and three years of experience in Building Management; 6 years of experience in building management/supervision of construction may be substituted for the degree requirement. Prolonged walking and standing required.Prior experience in tenant relations and ability to interact with tenants and vendors to obtain positive outcomes.Prior experience computerized work order systems, experience in reporting formats and spreadsheets required.Prior experience with building renovations/repairs requiredExcellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize tasks, multitask and delegate.