Join our client and create amazing products that reach people all over the world and have a direct impact on the future of our business. We are currently looking for a Mid to Senior level UI/UX Designer who not only understands customers, but also brings their A game to join our consulting practice across commercial and federal projects. The experiences designed will be critical to the success of current and future strategic initiatives.
Our client's team works together, learns together and grows together in a fast-paced, detail-driven and rapidly-iterating environment. We live and breathe creativity, and crave quality. If this excites you, then we want to hear from you!
We need you to:
- Have a portfolio that shows your work. To us, experience is about how well you've done it and not how long you've done it.
- Be user-centric, research-driven and supremely skilled at taking insights and turning them into beautifully designed products, experiences, and interactions
- Always put the user first
- Design content and mobile first
- Know user centered design principles and practices, web standards, typography and color, and web usability standards
- Illustrate ideas using sketches, storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Collaborate with researchers, product managers, engineers and stakeholders
- Plan and execute simple, intuitive and effective flows and experiences
- Work your design magic with a close-knit multidisciplinary team to deliver the best user experience possible
- Brainstorm solutions for design challenges with our brightest minds in product, engineering, and business
- Thrive working with an agile development process
- Be excellent at demonstrating that design is about how it works and functions, not just about how it looks and feels
- Recognize when to deliver a pixel-perfect prototype and when to whip up a bare-bones sketch or wireframes
- Be comfortable with an iterative design process. Welcome feedback and make it a point to test hypotheses at every stage
Company provided equipment (MacBook Pro and accessories)
Design conference and training benefits