Executive Assistant - Trade Association
The Ford Agency is actively recruiting for a professional C-Suite Executive Assistant to support the CEO of a very busy and high profile trade association in downtown DC. This is an engaging opportunity for a professional EA to be a righthand, a gatekeeper, and a true liaison for a CEO that leads a small team of very effective and engaged strategists. In addition to the experience, the ability to anticipate and solve problems and manage workflow with unflappable diplomacy and poise is key. Salary commensurate with experience to 90K.
- Maintain complex calendars and travel planning for CEO
- Prepare and proofread correspondence and other documents
- Plan and manage logistics for Board meetings and other leadership events
- Track email correspondence and identify key logistics
- Manage CEO expenses
- 10+ years of executive administrative experience
- C-Suite experience a must
- Strong MSOffice skills and all around software proficiency
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Professional communication skills
This is a temp-to-hire position and is available immediately.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to:
Attn: EA - Trade Association
The Ford Agency
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
Apply for Executive Assistant - Trade Association
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly