Arlington Law Firm has an opening for a Marketing Coordinator Position:
• Oversees the development, editing and placement of press releases, articles, ads, announcements, external communications, direct marketing, event giveaways and other marketing initiatives.
• Manages all online marketing efforts, including updating firm's website, social media accounts, blogs and online directory listings.
• Supports the development and updating of marketing material, such as practice and industry descriptions and attorney biographies.
• Works closely with each attorney on Attorney Goal Statement and Business Development Plans on annual basis.
• Plans and executes firm events and promotional activities on and off-site, including special events, seminars, dinners, internal marketing-related events and trainings.
• Conducts and provides updates at regularly scheduled meetings with firm's Marketing Committee.
• Produces PowerPoint presentations and associated materials as needed.
• Tracks all firm sponsorships and charitable contributions.
• Manages contact lists for the distribution of newsletters, email blasts and event invitations.
• Represents the firm at various business development functions.
• Coordinates and assists with firm's proposals and pitches.
• Other duties and projects as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field with 5+ years of experience, preferably in a law firm or other professional services firm.
• Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign), basic HTML and Adobe Acrobat Pro. Constant Contact, Tabs, PracticeMaster, Worldox and website CMS experience a plus.
• Upbeat, positive, can-do attitude with proactive approach to projects.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively and professionally communicate with lawyers, management, staff, clients and prospective clients.
• Ability to manage multiple requests, prioritize and strategize.
• Follows through on all duties and tasks to completion and within deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills; detail-oriented with excellent editing skills.
• Comfortable navigating among high level employees to collect information with a calm and confident demeanor.