Recreation Assistant (Facilities Operator) NF-02
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position. See "License Requirement"
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
1. Demonstrated ability performing the duties described above to include securing facility(ies), issuing equipment to customers, and collecting fees (ex: registration for trip, payment of rented equipment etc.).
2. Demonstrated ability monitoring inventory (ex. Supplies, equipment etc.).
3. Must have and retain a valid Driver's License.
1. Posses at least six (6) months cashier work experience.
2. Posses at least six (6) months customer service work experience.
3. Posses at least six (6) months administrative work experience which includes filing, returning customer phone calls, making reservations, knowledge of computer and organizing files.
**NOTE: Those qualified applicants who meet both the minimum qualification requirement(s) and highly preferred criteria(s) will be considered best qualified for this position and will be referred to the selecting official(s) first for consideration. All other applicants will be referred as needed and requested by the selecting official(s).**
Reminder to Applicants: Your experience has to be clearly identified in your application package/resume in order to receive consideration. If your resume does not provide enough information regarding your work history for us to make a creditable qualification determination, your application package may be rendered disqualified and you will no longer be considered for this position.
(Format example: Employer name, position title, beginning and ending dates of employment, with summary of duties, etc.)
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)