Seeking a Jr. Accountant for a law firm located in the DC metro area. The firm has been around for over four decades and was recently recognized and received high praise in the newly released Chambers USA 2018 rankings and named one of the Best Law Firms to work for this year. The firm specializes in industries such as Electricity, Oil & Gas, Government Relations, and much more. The ideal person in this role will possess strong attention to detail, thoroughness, strong and excellent communication skills, strong data entry and math skills.
- Reconciliations of petty cash and credit cards
- Entry of 1099 statuses
- Application of Use Tax
- Ability to provide backup to billing dept.
- Ability to prepare, cut and obtain signatures for checks
Perks: Health benefits, 401(k), and profit sharing
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
- BS in Accounting/Finance (preferred)
- 2-3 yrs in Accounting
- Strong Excel and Word
- Knowledge with Aderant, Elite or other law firm accounting systems
- Exp. in a law firm environment (preferred)