Chief Information Officer
6 days left
- Full Time
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- We must receive your application by 11:59 pm (EST) on the closing date.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to qualify for this position.
- This is a resume-only application submission not to exceed (7) pages.
- You must meet all minimum qualifications to be considered eligible.
- You will need to successfully complete a background security investigation.
- Only experience obtained by closing date of this announcement will be considered.
- This position requires a Top Secret Clearance/SCI -- (Candidate must be able to obtain the required security clearance).
We recommend that your resume emphasize your level of responsibilities, the scope and complexity of the programs managed, and your program accomplishments, including the results of your actions. You will be evaluated to determine if you meet the minimum qualifications required of the position and on the extent your application demonstrates that you possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities required of the Chief Information Officer. Please be sure to give concrete examples of your experience and demonstrate the complexity of the knowledge you possess.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- The EAC, an excepted service agency, was established by Public Law 107-107, the Help America Vote (HAVA), Act of 2002. HAVA provides EAC with the authority to modify and develop its own human capital program, provided such modifications are consistent with 49 USC 40122.
- This is an excepted service position.
- You will be required to serve a trial period of one year.
- When you enter on duty, you will be required to complete a Public Financial Disclosure Report, OGE Form 278. You will need to provide this information annually.
Benefits include health and life insurance, annual and sick leave, and retirement benefits.
This job is being filled by an alternative hiring process and is not in the competitive civil service.
EAC will not pay travel, transportation or relocation expenses.
Selectee will be required to complete a one-year trial period.
EEO Policy Statement: https://www.eac.gov/assets/1/6/EAC_Statement_on_Non-Discrimination_and_EEO_April_26_2010.pdf
Reasonable Accommodation Policy Statement: https://www.usajobs.gov/Help/reasonable-accommodation/
Legal and Regulatory Guidance: https://www.usajobs.gov/Help/legal-and-regulatory-guidance/
The materials you send with your application will not be returned. Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
YOU WILL BE EVALUATED ON ALL OF THE FOLLOWING PROFESSIONAL/TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS (PTQs): Your responses to the PTQs should be addressed separately from your resume and not to exceed seven (7) pages in total.
PTQ 1. Demonstrated experience in identifying and applying best practices in information technology, acquisition of technology, and the relevant policies, procedures, practices and principles necessary to ensure successful delivery of IT investments.
PTQ 2. Demonstrated experience in creating and managing IT programs and related contractual agreements, which includes skill in negotiation for resources.
PTQ 3. Demonstrated experience and knowledge of cyber security operations, to include comprehensive risk management and compliance programs.
PTQ 4. Demonstrated experience and knowledge in effectively managing IT professionals, developing IT strategic plans, and directing resource allocation.