IT Project Manager
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
N/AMandatory and Educational Requirements
- Extensive knowledge of the rules of governance and project lifecycle methodologies; considerable knowledge of Project Management concepts and principles.
- Knowledge of the laws, policies, procedures and technologies affecting information sharing in the counterterrorism community, especially within national security, homeland security, law enforcement and state/local government.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills, including a demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and in a team or collaborative environment and to lead and mentor junior colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, complex information in a clear, concise manner that is targeted to and meets the needs of diverse audiences with different perspectives and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to listen to, clarify, and convey understanding of others' ideas, comments, and questions as well as to integrate and build upon diverse opinions in a manner that encourages the formation of integrated solutions and positions.
- Demonstrated ability to develop or implement information systems security plans and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to perform thorough work and conscientious about attending to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly identify and apply new technologies, methodologies, and technical languages.
- Lead a team of professional contractors and assess performance, collaborate and oversee goal setting, and provide feedback on personal development.
The ODNI is an equal opportunity employer and abides by applicable employment laws and regulations.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES: The ODNI provides reasonable accommodations to otherwise qualified applicants with disabilities. IF YOU NEED A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Intelligence Community Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity Office Representative by classified email at DNI-EEOD-RA-ACF@exchange.cia.ic.gov, by unclassified email at DNI-EEOD@dni.gov, by telephone at 703-874-8360, by TTY at 703-874-8554, or by FAX at 703-874-8651. Your request for reasonable accommodation will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO THE EEOD EMAIL ADDRESS. THIS EMAIL IS FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION VIA THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED IN THE 'HOW TO APPLY' SECTION BELOW.
JOB INTERVIEW TRAVEL: Candidates from outside the Washington, D.C., area may be selected for a telephone, teleconference, or in-person interview. If selected for an in-person interview, the ODNI hiring office will pay for travel by commercial carrier (economy class) or reimburse for privately owned vehicle (POV) mileage. If applicable, the candidate also will be reimbursed at a flat rate for commercial lodging and per diem.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants are encouraged to carefully review the position description and required KSAs and then construct their resumes to highlight their most relevant and significant experience and education for this job opportunity. The description should include examples that detail the level and complexity of the work performed. Applicants will also be evaluated on their narrative responses to the KSAs. The best qualified applicants will be further evaluated through an interview process.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI