Not required - The job does not require any travel.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
To qualify for this position at the FV-K (FG/GS-15) level, all applicants must demonstrate one year (52-weeks) of SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE equivalent to the next lower grade (FG/GS-14) or pay band level (FV-J) in the Federal Service.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE is defined as that which has equipped the applicant with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities required to successfully perform duties of the position and is typically in or directly related to the line of work of the position to be filled. To be creditable, SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE must have been at least equivalent to the next lower grade in the normal line of progression for the occupation in the organization.
Examples of SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE for the position include:
Experience in the application of principles and practices used in the area of acquisition management, planning, and budget execution and formulation activities.
Education cannot be substituted for experience at the FV-K level.Preview Job Questionnaire Make sure your resume includes detailed information to support your qualifications and answers to the job questionnaire.
We may use this vacancy to fill other similar vacant positions.
Position may be subject to a background investigation.
A one-year probationary period may be required.
The person selected for this position may be required to file a financial disclosure statement within 30 days of entry on duty. FAA policy limits certain outside employment and financial investments in aviation-related companies.
1) As a part of the Federal-Wide Hiring Reform Initiative (streamlining the hiring process), the FAA is committed to eliminating the use of the Managerial Selection Factor narratives response from the initial application in the hiring process for all announcements. Therefore, as an applicant for this announcement, you are NOT required to provide a narrative response in the text box listed below each Managerial Selection Factor. In lieu of providing a Managerial Selection Factor narrative response in the text box listed below each Managerial Selection Factor, in your work history, please include information that provides specific examples of how you meet the response level or provide an answer for each Managerial Selection Factor. Your work history examples should be specific and clearly reflect the highest level of ability. Your Managerial Selection Factor answers will be evaluated further to validate whether the level that you selected is appropriate based on the work history and experience you provided. Your answers may be adjusted by a Human Resource Specialist as appropriate.
2) Please ensure that you answer all questions and follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may impact your rating or may result in you not being considered for the job.
3) Some, all, or none of the referred candidates may be interviewed.
4) This position is covered by the FAA Core Compensation Plan. Additional information about core compensation is available on the website: http://jobs.faa.gov/FAACORECompensation.html
5) Position has a Position Sensitivity Level of 1. (Low Risk).
This is not a bargaining unit position.
Links to Important Information: Locality Pay , COLA Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
IMPORTANT: Applicants may be rated on the extent and quality of experience, education, and training relevant to the duties of the position(s). All answers provided in the on-line process must be substantiated. Ensure that your application package/resume supports your responses.