Senior Benefits Analyst
Senior Benefits Analyst needed for a 7-month contract (potential to extend) with an international organization headquartered in Herndon, VA. Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Coordination of the benefits plans (health and welfare as well as retirement)
- Process FMLA/STD/LTD requests
- Maintain vendor relations
- Research complex benefit plan issues to provide viable solutions
- Process new hires and status changes
- Support open enrollment
- Update benefits portal and audit ADP for data integrity
- Serve as project leader for benefit plan compliance correction processes and government/accounting audits
- Administration of purchase orders, payments, and invoices related to benefits
- 5+ years of experience in progressive benefits experience
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business, or related field
- Hands-on experience administering benefits plans for within large, complex organizations with multiple entities
- Able to commit to term of contract, as well as potential extension
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!