Seeking a Sr. Accountant to join an award winning clinical development research organization, located in the Rockville/Potomac, MD area. The ideal person in this role, will be detail and team oriented, will possess strong organizational skills along with accounting and payroll skills. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity, depending on the individuals work performance they may have the chance of being brought on by the organization on a perm basis providing them a salary in the mid 60's - mid 70's. This is a great opportunity for an individual who has interest in the bio-tech industry, seeking to explore and grow with an established organization right in the heart of Montgomery County, MD.
Perks: Metro and shuttle available; free parking
- Process 3rd party payroll (ADP)
- Process weekly time-sheets and bi-weekly/monthly payroll
- Processing and payment of invoices, travel requests and any other reimbursements
- Communication with vendors, answer any inquiries and resolve discrepancies
- Journal entries and account rec's
- 1099 reporting
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual end closes
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
- BS degree in Finance/Accounting
- 3+ years exp. in Accounting and Payroll
- Deltek/CostPoint 7 (required)
- Strong Excel skills