At all DARCARS stores, it is our pleasure to provide our customers with a shopping, buying, and ownership experience that consistently satisfies each individual's needs and expectations in a comfortable, supportive environment.
We strongly believe in and adhere to our Founder's Mentality: that passion, hard work, dedication, support, and development are the fundamental, driving principles of our business. Everyone loves that feeling they get when they've won something; won the big race, hit the winning home run, achieved the fastest time at the swim meet. By adhering to our founder's mentality, our people experience that winning feeling every day. We also genuinely care about our people: our customers, our employees and our community. If you believe in these principles, too; if you like to work hard and play hard; if you like winning; DARCARS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Our Body Shop Estimators inspect vehicles that need body work, typically as a result of an accident, incident or owners' desire to change the look of their vehicles. They then calculate the costs for any needed repairs and other improvements. This may include assessing physical damage, running tests and obtaining information from customers
In this role, you'll:
- Examine damaged vehicles and estimate repair costs
- Work with insurance companies to manage the claims for our customer
- Ensure customer satisfaction with repairs and overall experience
- Reconcile and prepare final invoices matching approved estimates
For this role, you'll need:
- Knowledge of major insurance program protocols and have the ability to upload estimates/images that meet those standards accordingly
- Prior experience as an estimator
- I-Car or other industry training history
- A valid drivers license
keywords: Collision, body, body shop estimator, collision estimator, auto body estimator, I-Car, estimates, collision repair, collision center, body shop, technician, used car mechanic, mechanic, automotive
Apply for Estimator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly