Financial Institution in Frederick is seeking employees for data analysis. RECENT GRADUATES highly encouraged to apply! Do you have a 4 year degree in Math, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Computer Science or Business? Do you have an advanced knowledge of Excel? Is so, stop what you are doing NOW! Qualified candidates should send their resume and then please call Sparks Group for resume receipt confirmation and immediate consideration for next steps. 301-663-0130. Ensure you CALL as the second step in the submittal process.
- Providing remittance and correction information
- Monitoring and analysis of data to determine non-compliance
- Ability to professionally communicate information found to management level
- Evaluate performance to ensure compliance with stated agreements
- Participates in system enhancements by attending user group and testing
- Identify and communicate processing exceptions
- Advanced/High level experience with MS Excel to include VLOOKUP and PivotTables
- Bachelor's Degree in Math, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Computer Science or Business. RECENT GRADUATES also desired!
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!