A national leader in the financial industry is seeking full lifecycle Recruiters with some leadership and recruiting strategy experience to grow their internal software development teams. Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Lead all Full cycle recruitment including screening, interviewing and counseling candidates
- Manage recruiting process for difficult to fill, high-level positions
- Develop a unique strategy for sourcing candidates from job boards, applications, social media and networking, work with a staffing consultant and management
- Develop and maintain a continuous pipeline of candidates
- Maintain and grow client relationships
- Act as a SME and adviser/liaison to leadership and hiring managers
- Facilitate meetings with management and hiring teams on hiring decisions
- Identify recruiting roadblocks, issues and provide and implement solutions, root cause analysis
- 2-5 years of local full cycle recruiting experience in Northern Virginia
- 1-2 years experience with recruiting strategy
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent of education and applicable experience
- Self starter with the ability to prioritize and manage your own time
- Ability to meet deadlines and work at a fast pace
- Creative and effective sourcing skills
- Strong and proven relationship building with clients and leadership
- Previous experience recruiting high-level and hard-to-find candidates
- Previous experience with recruiting strategy
- Experience with business development and/or account and relationship management with clients
- Ability to effectively develop and execute strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication and closing skills
- Ability to work in the office 5 days a week-no remote option
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!