Apartment Maintenance Tech - Waldorf, MD
We are seeking a Maintenance / Service Tech for a new 190+ unit luxury apartment community located in Waldorf, MD. Previous experience needed in appliance repair, plumbing, and apartment punch-out. 18 months related experience and/or training in residential property management is desired. The ability to multitask and maintain a professional appearance are a must.
This position will require weekend and on-call work.
· Ensure condition of community grounds are clean, safe and cleared of any debris, trash or weather related matters.
· Proactively fix and repair items as identified and as reported by residents.
· Participating in all maintenance projects and after-hours emergency work.
· Troubleshooting appliances and other technical issues.
· Other duties as assigned or requested.
· A Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation to be used onsite on a daily manner.
· 18 + months of experience in apartment maintenance.
· HVAC Certification and Certified Pool Operator (or their equivalent) preferred.
· Must be responsible for taking calls for after hour emergency maintenance, including nights and weekends.
· Ability to use a computer.
Adams Crossing Apartments
12330 Vivian Adams Drive
Waldorf, MD 20601
Fax: 240-585-7019 (attn: Maintenance)
EEO M/F/D www.gradymgt.com
Apply for Apartment Maintenance Tech - Waldorf, MD
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly