Sparks Group has partnered with a Fortune 100 company in the Northern Virginia area to assist in finding a strategic marketing professional to lead a product launch for later this summer. The Marketing Manager will put together an integrated marketing plan, using the set strategy and putting together a creative brief and taking it through execution. The campaign will be launched through multiple channels such as direct mail, website, email and other company specific channels.
- Execute a creative marketing strategy through various channels
- Work cross functionally throughout the organization to drive marketing plan
- Using internal template, create Marketing brief to outline objectives of campaign
- Promote Brand awareness and manage consistency
- Coordinates any internal documentation to ensure the timely and smooth production of direct mail solicitations
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business. MBA Preferred
- At least 4 years of experience in an organizational role, preferably in a marketing or agency environment
- Experience putting together an integrated campaign using multiple channels
- Direct Mail experience is a plus
- advertising agency environment managing multiple projects for multiple customers/accounts.
- Account Management experience a plus.
- Proven ability to quickly ramp up on expectations of client.
- Ability to work independently
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Advance proficiently in the MS Office Suite, MS Project is a plus and experience with Acrobat
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!