Sparks Group has partnered with a company who is seeking a Senior Paralegal to join their team and contract with a government agency. He/She will perform an array of tasks and day-to-day activities such as (a) gathering and analyzing information and preparing written reports; (b) drafting legal documents based on templates; and (c) handling administrative duties. Executes on matters in collaboration with various, multidisciplinary teams. Exercises strong communication skills, management of electronic and paper files, effective interpersonal skills, superior organizational abilities, and excellent research skills. This role requires a paralegal certificate, the ability to secure a public trust clearance, and the ability to pass a comprehensive credit check. Please apply electronically or reach us at 301-326-2525.
- Perform moderately complex legal research
- Create synopsis transcripts of hearings and oral arguments for attorney use; reviews case related materials and, for example, identifies potentially conflicting statements or areas requiring further investigation
- Writes preliminary drafts of simple legal memoranda and correspondence
- Drafts, manages, tracks, scans, e-mails and files agreements
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills and thorough knowledge of legal research tools such as LEXIS and Westlaw.
- Must have hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, databases (such as document review and file management systems), spreadsheets, imaging, and hardware systems.
- Strong attention to detail and execution-driven
- Role also requires hands-on familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of e-discovery procedures and resources.
- Meet deadlines
- Role requires a paralegal certificate, the ability to secure a public trust clearance, and the ability to pass a comprehensive credit check
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Senior Paralegal
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly