Senior Technical Manager - Packaging & Design
Sparks Group has partnered with a major consumer goods company and together we are seeking a Senior Production Manager for Packaging and Design. In this role, the manager will lead the development of packaging from finalization of creative design through the artwork production, prepress and file delivery process.
- Lead a team of packaging managers to create production artwork
- Follow US labeling compliance and brand guidelines
- Manage creation of technical guidelines and standards
- Communicate cross-functionally with purchasing, QA, branding and engineering teams
- Mentor and provide guidance to packaging managers
- Work closely with outside vendors
- Oversee multiple product categories
- Deliver accurate art within scope, time and budget
- Experience in private label artwork production specifically in a start-up environment
- 5-7 years of packaging design project management experience
- Experience in implementing print production systems
- Ability to manage and motivate direct reports
This is a direct hire position. Salary + Relocation package offered.
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!