Agile Developer Short-Term
Eagle is seeking talented candidates to provide for a temporary 3-month project. The opportunity involves web development for the Head Start Enterprise System (HSES) for the Office of Head Start. The position requires familiarity with front-end technologies, and/or Agile design and development experience, (UX, Story Mapping, Scrum), GUI design, SQL and/or expert knowledge of Excel, Selenium, and prototyping.
This temporary position entails assisting in understanding and evaluation of client-proposed requirements; Agile design methodologies will be used through the software development life cycle.
The applicant must be authorized to work in the United states without required visa sponsorship, both now and in the future.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Associate’s Degree, or working towards B.S. degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience;
- Proficiency in Agile design tools for UX, and/or utilizing Agile methodologies;
- One or more of the skillsets below:
- Knowledge and proficiency in graphical front-end design and development;
- Style Sheet and/or Style Guide background/or front-end development;
- Developer background;
- Working with Test Driven Development (Selenium, JUnit, Jmockit or Mockito); and
- Automated and/or manual testing.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; and
- Work on-site at Eagle headquarters daily.