The Payroll & Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Manager serves as the key liaison between Human Resources, Payroll, Information Technology, Accounting and Ultimate Software Solutions (UltiPro). This person is hands-on and is the sole person managing all aspects of the payroll function.
1. Administers payroll functions including computation of required and voluntary deductions; preparation and verification of payrolls, maintenance of all human resources reports. Assures that wages, salaries, and deductions are paid in accordance with established policies and the law.
2. Manages and supports a Human Resources Information System (HRIS), typically including a core module of payroll, timekeeping and benefits administration. Serves as a liaison between HR, Accounting and IT. Maintains and administers user security.
3. Develops routine and ad hoc system queries and reports. Provides implementation support and develops testing specifications for all software upgrades and new HRIS developments. Works closely with IT and Accounting to ensure system integrity, and alignment with other functions, and accurate performance.
4. Serves as the liaison for all technical reports and audit exams for HR/OD&T.
5. Serves as backup for Benefits Manager.
6. Completes all salary survey reports on behalf of Bank.
7. Provides training to employees on all Payroll, Timekeeping and HRIS systems.
8. Maintains all new setups of the new tax jurisdictions.
9. Monitors payroll changes, tax and reporting procedures and work schedules.
10. Develops quarterly security reports for business continuity.
BA or BS degree preferred; Minimum of 8 – 10 years of payroll and HRIS management experience, preferably experience using UltiPro Solutions. Previous experience with Ceridian and Netsuite GL a plus
Apply for Payroll Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly