Do you possess a passion for marketing, strong communications skills, and the ability to juggle numerous deadlines in a fast-paced environment? Are you inspired to work alongside a dynamic and collaborative team of professionals while growing your career with the leading education and advocacy organization for the cancer care team?
(C) Management, Inc.—a healthcare association management company—is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator. This position will report directly to the Senior Manager, Marketing, and is a key member of the Marketing and Communications team.
This is an opportunity to directly support the business objectives and marketing campaigns for the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) in multi-faceted endeavors, including membership recruitment and retention, conference promotion, member-driven educational programs, and advocacy work. This is an exciting opportunity for an independent, ambitious person looking to contribute to our success and growth.
The Marketing Coordinator’s duties and responsibilities will include:
- Formatting, testing, and disseminating daily digital marketing. Develop schedules for marketing campaigns, track audience and dissemination dates, provide analytics, and research best practices.
- Determine appropriate membership lists for email and print marketing for regional and national meetings. Assist in preparation of mailing lists for marketing and membership campaigns.
- Support special projects as assigned, including research, creative work, brainstorming, and drafting copy related to marketing emails and ongoing projects.
- Proofread meetings documents against membership database to ensure accuracy of data.
- Responsible for all coordination and logistics for traveling exhibits and accompanying printed materials for internal and external conferences. Manage collateral and merchandise inventory control.
- Ensure the securing of bids, efficient and timely tracking, fulfillment, and distribution of all print materials, including coordination with the print vendor and mail house.
- Maintain and update the ACCC website through its CMS platform with the latest content, sponsor information, meeting updates, and all other relevant information.
- Prepare monthly benchmarking reports with website, email, and listserv analytics, using Google Analytics, Nxtbook, Informz, WordPress and social media applications.
- Assist in the upkeep of data in membership database and proper tagging in database with activity/interest codes.
- Responsible for monitoring and recording public relations/news mentions. Keeps all data current to apprise Senior Director of accurate status.
- Handle all administrative functions for the department including purchase orders and invoicing. Be a key contributor to ensure that all marketing projects are executed on time and through the appropriate channels.
- Assist with day-to-day communications-related requests, including ad hoc projects such as promotional campaigns and event planning.
- Provides administrative support for the Communications team, including pricing and bid requests, job invoicing, and tracking expenses against budget. Keeps all information current to apprise team of accurate status.
- Respond to phone and email inquiries, prepare standard correspondence, copy and collate materials; prepare and send faxes; fulfill requests; maintain and archive files.
- Provide assistance and support for other CMI activities, projects, and staff as requested, while maintaining a professional, efficient, and timely workflow.
- Actively participate in assigned CORE Group (internal project teams)
This role is an excellent learning opportunity for someone with a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR, or related field, and one to two years of relevant marketing associate/coordination experience. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, basic HTML, database program (Abila), Informz, and Survey Monkey. Produce high quality materials with solid writing, communication, and editing skills. Excellent project management skills, sound understanding of the principles of marketing, understanding of innovative technologies and how they can be applied to marketing strategies. Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Must be able to handle multiple tasks and projects, and prioritize workload while maintaining a high level of accuracy. Follow a diverse portfolio of projects to completion in a deadline-driven environment. Database experience, preferably gained from a position in a membership organization, association, or association management firm. Strong customer service skills for interacting with internal and external clients. Must work well under general supervision in a fast-paced office environment, be team-oriented, and work well with cross functional teams. Some travel possible.
The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) is the leading advocacy and education organization for the multidisciplinary cancer care team. Approximately 24,000 cancer care professionals from 2,100 hospitals and practices nationwide are affiliated with ACCC.
Providing a national forum for addressing issues that affect community cancer programs, ACCC is recognized as the premier provider of resources for the entire oncology care team. For more information, visit the ACCC website at accc-cancer.org. Visit us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and read our blog, ACCCBuzz.
(c) Management, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-Term Disability/Long-Term Disability, and a Health Savings Account Plan. Paid vacation, sick, and personal days, holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan, a Tuition Reimbursement benefit, free parking and more! For consideration, please submit a resume with cover letter and salary expectations to: HR@c-managementinc.com.