Client Relations Associate - Administrative Assistant
(c ) Management, Inc. is currently seeking a Client Relations Associate for our Rockville office. The Client Relations Associate will provide a broad range of detailed administrative and executive support for the Executive Director, Oncology State Society Network, having the ability to work independently with little or no supervision. Communicates with the board of directors for each managed society (18) and internal (c) Management staff to coordinate board meetings, annual elections, and communication and membership activities, including membership meetings. The position is the contact point for staff, clients and prospective customers.
The duties and responsibilities of the Client Relations Associate/Administrative Assistant will include:
- Support the organizational infrastructure, boards and committees, by compiling/preparing documents, distributing and keeping records in a timely manner, including minutes for all board and committee meetings; agendas; board member packets; and other correspondence.
- Facilitate society board meetings by working with the board of directors for each managed society, the Executive Director and the Account Executives to schedule meetings, prepare handouts and transcribe meeting minutes within 72 hours of each board meeting.
- Manage for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with internal and external executives and their assistants to coordinate a variety of complex conference calls and meetings.
- Utilize state society templates, branding and correspondence guidance to format and edit documents from draft to client-ready stage.
- Prepare and disseminate board/membership communications, including board packets, society email alerts, membership surveys, bylaws, amendments, state society brochures and other deliverables that meet quality standards for timeliness, accuracy, completeness and delivery.
- Monitor inventory, manages ordering and tracking information for processing invoices. Execute annual board elections including pre- and post-election procedures.
- Disseminates and keeps board rosters current for each state society. Prepares new Board member packets and coordinates orientation for new board members and committee chairs.
- Maintain files, filing procedures and processes for the State Societies.
- Serve as a main point of contact for vetting communications to the Oncology State Society Network obtained through the state society websites.
- Work closely with Account Executives, Executive Director, Assistant Manager Corporate Relations, Marketing Assistant, and Membership staff to ensure meeting logistics run smoothly for each state society meeting.
- Prepare conference and educational symposium materials for shipments to and from meetings/programs sites to fulfill client requirements.
- Coordinate engagement-related or other administrative work, confirming that it is of high quality and delivered on time.
- Review state society websites, working with the web editor, the Marketing Assistant, the Executive Director and the State Society team to assure timeliness and accuracy of information, including updates on the websites and social media. Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree. Five years related administrative experience, supporting senior management in a fast-paced environment. Prior experience will include a high-level of customer service, ideally in an association, an association management firm or a health care environment, working with boards, committees and membership with the ability to prioritize, schedule and produce excellent quality material. The individual is capable of working in a team environment, yet has the skills, knowledge and ability to work independently with minimal direction. S/he must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Internet skills are required with an aptitude to quickly learn more advanced features, versions and other software (Survey tools, etc). Additionally, excellent organizational and time management skills are required. Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral); the ability to initiate, prioritize, and manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet required deadlines, and provide excellent customer service. Some overnight travel to attend meetings and provide on-site assistance may be required.
(c ) Management offers a very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, STD & LTD, and a Health Saving Account Plan. Paid vacation, sick, and personal days, holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan, a Tuition Reimbursement benefit, free parking and more! Interested and qualified candidates, please forward a cover letter, resume, and salary requirement to: HR@c-managementinc.com. No phone calls please. AA/EOE.