RN Unit Coordinator- Cardiac Care Unit
$10,000 sign on bonus for qualified candidates! Department Overview:
- A dynamic 12 bed cardiovascular intermediate care and critical care unit
- Perform competent level of nursing care to our cardiac patients that have open heart surgery, acute MI, heart failure, and cardiac interventions, including patients who may need ventilator or IANP assistance. Nurse to patient ratio is 1:3 for intermediate care and 1:2 for critical care.
Click here to learn more about Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital!
Sentara employees strive to make our communities healthier places to live. We're setting the standard for medical excellence within a vibrant, creative, and highly productive workplace. For more information about our employee benefits, CLICK HERE!
Join our team, where we are committed to quality healthcare, improving health every day, and provide the opportunity for training, development, growth!
Registered Nurses CLICK HERE to chat with a Sentara Recruiter
Demonstrates proficiency in nursing practice for assigned specialty area and provides clinical leadership for the delivery of nursing care in a department. Under the direction of the department manager leads safety and quality initiatives, focuses on and simplifies workflow, and contributes to the development of staff. Increase staff satisfaction and promotes excellent (Gold Standard) customer service.
RN-Bachelor's Level Degree OR
RN-Doctorate Level Degree OR
RN-Master's Level Degree
Required: Nursing - Previous experience
Preferred: None, unless noted in the “Other” section below
Required: Registered Nurse
Preferred: Basic Life Support
None, unless noted in the “Other” section below
- 18 months nursing experience required.
- BSN required; Master degree preferred
- Meets any requirements defined by specific specialty. BLS required within 90 days of hire. Professional Specialty Nursing Certification preferred.