Senior Property Accountant
Sparks Group is partnering with a property management company to identify a Senior Property Accountant for a career opportunity in McLean, VA. This award-winning company offers a competitive salary and fantastic benefits!
- Balance sheet, general ledger accounts, and monthly bank reconciliations
- Contribute to month-end close, quarter-end and year-end close processes
- Assist with sales and use tax filings
- Analyze monthly financial statements
- Prepare monthly financial information according to requirements and deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in a property accounting
- Construction & Real Estate background preferred
- BA and BS in Accounting or Finance (CPA a plus)
- Previous experience with compiling financial statements
- Superior skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with Yardi, MRI or other accounting software a plus
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Senior Property Accountant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly