Senior Property Accountant
Sparks Group is partnering with a property management company to identify a Senior Property Accountant for a career opportunity in McLean, VA. This award-winning company offers a competitive salary and fantastic benefits!
- Balance sheet, general ledger accounts, and monthly bank reconciliations
- Contribute to month-end close, quarter-end and year-end close processes
- Assist with sales and use tax filings
- Analyze monthly financial statements
- Prepare monthly financial information according to requirements and deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in a property accounting
- Construction & Real Estate background preferred
- BA and BS in Accounting or Finance (CPA a plus)
- Previous experience with compiling financial statements
- Superior skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with Yardi, MRI or other accounting software a plus
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!