Remote Loan Officer, Loan Coordinator/ LOA, and Loan Processor
We are a member of FDIC Bank and lending mortgage loans nationwide. We are avidly seeking candidates to fill the positions mentioned above. If you are interested in any one of these opportunities, please contact us for an interview. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE THE TITLE/ POSITION ON THE COVER SHEET OR SUBJECT LINE IN ORDER TO REVIEW YOUR RESUME.
A. REMOTE OR SELF ORIGINATED LOAN OFFICER (NATIONWIDE):
With Banking abilities, our Loan Officers are able to originate loans nationwide. We provide all the tools, products and software, flexibility to work from home, and higher compensation as opposed to the dismal standard of 60 to 70 basis points working for a regular Bank. So, if you're looking for more bang out of your buck, join us and experience real growth. Please be advised, this is a commission based position. You should have able to work from your home office or our Tysons, VA office. We prefer to have minimum $500,000 monthly volume and two years of experience in this industry.
Product and Training Highlights:
• Vast product knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, & CONVENTIONAL loan programs.
• One-on-one training program and support available
• We are offering higher compensation based on experience and sales volume
• Portfolio loan products available to increase your sales and income.
B. LOAN COORDINATOR/ LOA (TYSONS, VA OFFICE)
We are seeking for a Loan coordinator/ Loan Officer Assistance candidate to start immediately AT Tysons Corner Office, VA. The candidate must be very aggressive and sales motivated to convert the lead into sales. This is just not a regular Loan Officer Assistant position. We prefer to have somebody who has experience to work as a Loan Officer in the past.
This candidate need to handle our leads efficiently and maintain the highest level of professionalism. The call center experience is A plus but not mandatory. The candidate must have vast product knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, & CONVENTIONAL loan programs and computer friendly.
The position requires to work from Tysons office, VA. We are offering basic salary plus bonus. If you are interested for this position, please send your resume for an interview.
A. MORTGAGE PROCESSOR (TYSONS, VA OFFICER)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, includes the following responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Monitors and ensures closing dates and company deadlines are met.
- Process residential mortgage loans (Conventional, Purchase, FHA, VA, Refinance) in a manner consistent with all company policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements. Commercial loan experience is A plus but not mandatory.
- Obtain and review required loan documentation and submits complete loan packages to Underwriting for approval.
- Manages a pipeline of loans and maintain timely and compliant flow of such loans through the process.
- Communicates with loan officers, buyers, sellers, title companies, builder and agents.
- Provides excellent customer service by effectively communicating and cooperating with all internal and external customers.
- Obtains and verifies that all underwriting conditions are received and cleared by the underwriter and prepares the file for submission to the Closing Department.
- Keeps abreast of changes in policies and procedures, standards and regulations applicable to the company and the mortgage industry. Understands and applies local, state and federal regulations related to processing mortgage loans.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 Years loan processing experience. Retail processing experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work in a fast paced fluid environment
- High level of integrity and confidentiality required
- Team work to help management and Loan Officers and support admin
THIS POSITION REQUIRE US TO WORK FROM TYSONS, VA OFFICE. THIS IS A BASIC SALARY PLUS BONUS BASED INCOME.
Please send your resume for an confidential interview.
We are an equal employment opportunity company.