Commercial Sales Representative
Are you a successful sales representative with a proven track record of gaining and growing new business? Do you have a background in construction, architecture or landscaping? If you answered yes, Sparks Group is looking for a Commercial Sales Representative! If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please call 301-926-7800. Qualified Candidate will be responsible for selling commercial pools and services to commercial businesses within a defined service area.
- Manage accounts to maintain current service revenue streams and generate new revenues from the sale of our products and services
- Responsible for all aspects of client relationships and sales cycle including: sales to new and existing clients, price negotiation, pipeline management, training, and marketing support.
- Must be able to prospect, qualify, and close multiple opportunities in parallel, while maintaining ongoing business partner relationships.
- Meet sales quotas each month, quarter and year
- Promote the overall success of the company through constantly improving sales, sales techniques and relationships.
- Develop successful sales techniques and share with team
- Participate in an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance
- Become knowledgeable regarding assigned Territory (move activity, new construction, etc.)
- Resolve customer complaints and inquiries
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc
- Be familiar with the latest industry trends and technical advancements and successfully apply them in daily activities.
- Submit orders and paperwork, as required
- Submit activity reports, as required
- Provide custom quotes as necessary
- MS Suite Office
- Landscape/Architecture/Construction Background required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to influence others
- Good negotiation skills
- Able to provide strong and effective client support
- Excellent presentation skills
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Landscape/Architecture certifications a plus
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Commercial Sales Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly