Commercial Sales Representative
Are you a successful sales representative with a proven track record of gaining and growing new business? Do you have a background in construction, architecture or landscaping? If you answered yes, Sparks Group is looking for a Commercial Sales Representative! If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please call 301-926-7800. Qualified Candidate will be responsible for selling commercial pools and services to commercial businesses within a defined service area.
- Manage accounts to maintain current service revenue streams and generate new revenues from the sale of our products and services
- Responsible for all aspects of client relationships and sales cycle including: sales to new and existing clients, price negotiation, pipeline management, training, and marketing support.
- Must be able to prospect, qualify, and close multiple opportunities in parallel, while maintaining ongoing business partner relationships.
- Meet sales quotas each month, quarter and year
- Promote the overall success of the company through constantly improving sales, sales techniques and relationships.
- Develop successful sales techniques and share with team
- Participate in an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance
- Become knowledgeable regarding assigned Territory (move activity, new construction, etc.)
- Resolve customer complaints and inquiries
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc
- Be familiar with the latest industry trends and technical advancements and successfully apply them in daily activities.
- Submit orders and paperwork, as required
- Submit activity reports, as required
- Provide custom quotes as necessary
- MS Suite Office
- Landscape/Architecture/Construction Background required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to influence others
- Good negotiation skills
- Able to provide strong and effective client support
- Excellent presentation skills
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Landscape/Architecture certifications a plus
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!