We are seeking a Scheduler to support a program office within the Defense Healthcare Management Systems in Rosslyn, VA. The program office’s goal is to maintain eleven legacy healthcare information technology products that together make up the current DoD operational medicine electronic health record (EHR) system while developing a new modernized EHR system to support service members in operational medicine environments around the globe.
Successful Candidate will:
- Plan and schedule acquisition program work and personnel.
- Gather and analyze information to prepare reports on the progress of projects.
- Ensure that assignments and scheduling of work follows DoD Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) policy.
- Evaluate current procedures and recommend changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and Microsoft Project.
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques, risk analysis, and risk management.
- Experience with providing detailed analysis of project schedules from project inception through completion.
- Ability to update, develop, and integrate individual team schedules into the IMS.
- Ability to undergo a background investigation which requires U.S. Citizenship.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- DoD experience or military service including DOD 5000 Series Acquisition Category (ACAT) programs.
- Experience with acquisition, project management, and/or health IT.
- Familiarity with DOD 5000.02 and completion of DAU ACQ 101
- Experience improving current processes with executive reporting and analytics tools such as Tableau or Polaris.
- Microsoft Project Black Belt Certification.
- Professional Certification, including Project Management Professional or PMI Scheduling Professional preferred.
Send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer