IT Technical Writer
A well-established and award winning Small Business with a proven track record of delivering high security and mission critical IT services to the Federal government is seeking to bring on a technical writer with emphasis on proposal writing. This organization has been growing rapidly, and has developed strong relationships with many federal agencies and strategic partnerships with other consulting firms throughout the DC area. This is a permanent position.
The Proposal and Technical Writer will create and edit content including proposals, marketing materials, white papers, briefings, presentations, reports, and functional descriptions. This individual will join our corporate staff and work alongside proposal managers, business leadership, technical specialists, and other team members to help drive our business forward.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Liberal Arts, Journalism, or Communications
- Five or more years’ experience in technical writing including strong experience in proposal writing and editing
- Strong experience working with the Microsoft Office Suite, with particular emphasis on Microsoft Word
- Strong experience working with Adobe Acrobat Professional Ability to multitask and deliver results in a deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to grasp technical concepts
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for IT Technical Writer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly