7 days left
- Full Time
A well-respected Association in Reston is seeking a Membership Specialist for their growing office. If you are have membership experience in a Non-Profit or Association setting, please apply now so you don't miss out on this exciting direct hire opportunity! Apply now or call us at 703-620-6444!
- Plan and execute board meeting
- Assist with annual meetings, fundraisers, and elections
- Communicate with members regarding company-wide communications, updates, offerings, events, and renewals
- Assist with budget preparation
- Manage committee communication for scheduling, material review, and meeting minutes
- Manage RFP process for vendor bids
- Communicate with vendors and track deliverables
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
- MS Office and data entry proficiency
- Previous experience in membership/administrative work for a non-profit or Association is highly desired
- Must be an avid user of social media platforms
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Membership Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly