A well-respected Association in Reston is seeking a Membership Specialist for their growing office. If you are have membership experience in a Non-Profit or Association setting, please apply now so you don't miss out on this exciting direct hire opportunity! Apply now or call us at 703-620-6444!
- Plan and execute board meeting
- Assist with annual meetings, fundraisers, and elections
- Communicate with members regarding company-wide communications, updates, offerings, events, and renewals
- Assist with budget preparation
- Manage committee communication for scheduling, material review, and meeting minutes
- Manage RFP process for vendor bids
- Communicate with vendors and track deliverables
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
- MS Office and data entry proficiency
- Previous experience in membership/administrative work for a non-profit or Association is highly desired
- Must be an avid user of social media platforms
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!