Program Implementation Analyst
Sparks Group is seeking a HR Analyst to assist with various implementations related to Health & Welfare as well as Pension proposals. If you have 3-5 years of experience in the employee benefits industry and exceptional data analysis skills, this job may be for you! Please apply now or call 703-821-1911!
- Process group and pension plan proposals
- Act as a lead and subject matter expert on system processing inquiries
- Identify and document system enhancements and defects
- Perform user acceptance testing for system releases
- Perform quality reviews on proposal submissions and recommend procedural changes
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years related to Health & Welfare and/or Pension benefits
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and within a project team structure
- Proficiency in Excel, Access
- JIRA, Sharepoint, and/or Omni experience preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!