Program Implementation Analyst
Sparks Group is seeking a HR Analyst to assist with various implementations related to Health & Welfare as well as Pension proposals. If you have 3-5 years of experience in the employee benefits industry and exceptional data analysis skills, this job may be for you! Please apply now or call 703-821-1911!
- Process group and pension plan proposals
- Act as a lead and subject matter expert on system processing inquiries
- Identify and document system enhancements and defects
- Perform user acceptance testing for system releases
- Perform quality reviews on proposal submissions and recommend procedural changes
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years related to Health & Welfare and/or Pension benefits
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and within a project team structure
- Proficiency in Excel, Access
- JIRA, Sharepoint, and/or Omni experience preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Program Implementation Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly