6 days left
Sparks Group is partnered with an established organization in the insurance industry! Are you a Business Analyst with a strong insurance background? Do you have an SDLC background? Are you eager to hit the ground running with an organization with a strong foothold in the insurance industry? This role may be for you!
- Work independently with key business and information technology stakeholders and users of varying associate/management levels to gather and analyze business requirements and interpret needs
- Identifying process and technology improvement opportunities that solve technical and/or business issues of varying complexity.
- Facilitating the business to make informed decisions by providing all necessary information and supporting documentation.
- Act as primary analyst on multiple complex projects concurrently.
- Perform requirements gathering, systems analysis, as well as processes and procedures documentation; assist in standardizing business analysis project documentation.
- Conduct large group JAD sessions and interviews as a method of software configuration and requirements gathering.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of SDLC and Agile methodology execution and deliverables.
- Plans and conducts meetings to include presentations to management and other IT personnel, design reviews, peer reviews and user acceptance reviews.
- Present evaluations of technology alternatives and recommendations of vendors to IT management and business stakeholders in an effort to identify resolution and gain consensus on the selection of the most viable solution.
- Execute and manage all aspects of the testing phase for all types of system implementations and enhancements
- Assist Project Manager in planning and estimating efforts - providing input/clarity on business requirements, implementation options, phasing strategies, and level of effort estimates.
- Work with the QA Lead to establish best practices and methodologies for conducting business analysis, performing quality assurance and managing projects.
- Serve as Technical Project Manager on smaller scale projects as needed.
- 5+ years of experience working with the SDLC in the Insurance Industry.
- Experience with Policy Admin System Operations/Migration/Transition is desired. (Provide information on experience which with Policy Admin Systems). Functional understanding of Underwriting processes is optional.
- Strong written & oral communication, interviewing, analytical and problem solving skills are essential to the position.
- Demonstrated successful mastery of requirements gathering and development of functional specifications; management of all facets of test plan development and execution.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player; leading the group to develop alternative solutions to complex problems, thinking out of the box, encouraging group consensus, recommending the best solution.
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities with shifting time frames, and meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and concepts, experience with system implementations and configurations.
- Comfortable accessing, cleaning, analyzing data from databases (data analysis).
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Business Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly