Physical Therapist DPT - Perdiem - Acute Care Rehab Medicine Dept
Working just TWO weekend day shifts a month with rotating holidays
1. Evaluates, diagnoses, develops and implements treatment plans for inpatients and/or outpatients.
2. Completes documentation related to patient care and evaluations.
3. Analyzes and manages patient information
4. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient.
5. Performs operational tasks in response to needs of the department.
6. Demonstrates efficient patient scheduling and rehab care management to maximize productivity; accurate and timely charge entry to facilitate reimbursement.
7. Maintains an environment conducive to patient care and patient/staff safety.
8. Performs principle duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the organizations mission, vision, values, and goals.
9. Contributes to clinical programming according to the needs of patients and the community.
a. Licensed Physical Therapist in the state of Maryland required
b. BLS for Healthcare Providers AHA
c. Prior experience in acute care preferred
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, we will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
We will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cut and paste this link into your web browser