Cheerleading Coach - Part Time
Successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The vision, leadership, choreography and recruitment of a competitive Cheerleading Team.
- Establishing and maintaining a competitive team of high character and academic achievement.
- Serving in an advisory capacity to Cheer Team officers and members.
This is a part time position. This appointment starts in August 2017 and continues until May 2018.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Cheerleading experience is required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The physical demands while performing the duties of this job include:
- Regularly required to stand and talk or hear.
- Frequently required to walk; use hands and fingers, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Current CPR/First Aid Certification or the completion of a Certification class within 60 days-Will provide.
Special Notes to Applicants
Please also submit a list of 3 references including their names and phone numbers.
Application materials must be received by 05/24/2018
Open Until Filled No
Marymount is a comprehensive Catholic university that emphasizes the liberal arts, career preparation, and personal and professional development. A diverse and welcoming learning community, Marymount serves nearly 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students. The universityâ€™s location in suburban Arlington, Virginia, offers easy access to the rich resources of the nationâ€™s capital. Marymount University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.