Legal Recruiting Assistant - Temp-to-Hire
The Ford Agency has an exciting opening for a Legal Recruiting Assistant for one of DC's top Legal Search Firms. It's a terrific role for a recent college graduate with a year or two of administrative support experience and an interest in legal recruiting and HR. Candidates who would like to work with industry professionals at the top of their game and learn about the field from the ground up should send their resume now!
- Tracking candidate information in database
- Coordinating candidate interviews
- Managing recruiters' calendars
- Updating job advertisements
- Managing day-to-day office administrative functions
- Assisting with special administrative and research projects as needed (i.e. planning annual holiday party or performing candidate research)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 - 2 years' of administrative support experience, ideally in a law firm or comparable professional services firm
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work at a fast pace, and juggle shifting priorities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Interest or previous experience in legal recruiting is ideal but not a must
For consideration, please send your resume to:
ATTN: Legal Recruiting Assistant - TTH
To see more positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036