Sparks Group has partnered with a national nonprofit organization headquartered in Arlington, VA to find a full-time Building Engineer. If you are a hands-on maintenance, facilities or building manager, this may be the direct hire opportunity for you! Apply now or call 703-821-1911.
- Mechanical and electrical equipment inspection, operation and remedial repairs
- Maintaining the HVAC, water treatment, electrical/lighting, plumbing, fire protection, hardware and keying systems
- Preventative analysis and maintenance as needed
- Building and grounds inspection
- Manage energy use by monitering the computerized energy management system
- 5 years of previous experience performing building maintenance
- High School diploma or GED
- CFC Certification and/or 6-9 months of equivalent training in power engineering
- Previous experience safely and effectively operating and maintaining the above equipment
- Previous experience inspecting sprinkler and fire safety systems
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!