6 days left
- Full Time
Sparks Group has partnered with a national nonprofit organization headquartered in Arlington, VA to find a full-time Building Engineer. If you are a hands-on maintenance, facilities or building manager, this may be the direct hire opportunity for you! Apply now or call 703-821-1911.
- Mechanical and electrical equipment inspection, operation and remedial repairs
- Maintaining the HVAC, water treatment, electrical/lighting, plumbing, fire protection, hardware and keying systems
- Preventative analysis and maintenance as needed
- Building and grounds inspection
- Manage energy use by monitering the computerized energy management system
- 5 years of previous experience performing building maintenance
- High School diploma or GED
- CFC Certification and/or 6-9 months of equivalent training in power engineering
- Previous experience safely and effectively operating and maintaining the above equipment
- Previous experience inspecting sprinkler and fire safety systems
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Building Engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly