Systems Analyst, Journey - 1498
The MIL Corporation seeks a System Analyst, Journey to support a Federal Government client at our Lexington Park, MD location. The System Analyst, Journey will collect information to analyze and evaluate.
• Perform logical and physical system design and reviews and prepares system documents and specifications
• Conduct technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with system
• Prepare reports, studies and documentation
• Deliver presentations and participates in meetings
• Work on special problem areas; administer complex areas of the network, provide security analysis and planning
• Bachelor's in a relevant Technical Discipline; Associates' in a technical discipline or related field and 4 years of IT experience -OR- HS/GED and 8 years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree
• 6 years of experience with mid-sized client-server systems in systems analysis, software design, software development and database administration
• Knowledge of quality assurance, quality control, and independent verification and validation techniques
• Experience working independently and as part of a team in researching data, developing analytical techniques and methodologies
• Knowledge of system acquisition practices required to design, develop, integrate, test, and manufacture a major system
• Ability to perform tasks with little or no guidance
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP #CB