Information Management & Technology Analyst, Senior - 1493
The MIL Corporation seeks an Information Management & Technology Analyst, Senior to support a Federal Government client at our Lexington Park, MD location. The Information Management & Technology Analyst, Senior will lead the execution of complex tasks.
• Integrate, plan, coordinate, and facilitate information system related activities such as upgrade of hardware and software, program and system design development of computer networks, and implementation of internet and intranet sites
• Assist in the upkeep, maintenance and security of networks
• Analyze the computer and information needs of the organization from an operational and strategic perspective and determine immediate and long-range personnel and equipment requirements
• Ensure the availability, continuity and security of data and information technology
• Recommend and support process improvement initiatives
• Master's in Computer Science, Information Systems or a relevant Technical Discipline; Bachelor's in a technical discipline or related field and 4 years of IT experience may be substituted for a Master's degree
• 10 years of experience with information systems
• Top Secret SCI clearance
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP #CB