Information Management & Technology Analyst - 1492
The MIL Corporation seeks an Information Management & Technology Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our Lexington Park, MD location. The Information Management & Technology Analyst will develop automated tracking tools necessary to support programs.
• Use established fact-finding approaches, knowledge of pertinent work processes and procedures, and familiarity with related computer programming practices, system software, and computer equipment
• Carry out fact finding and analysis as assigned, usually about a single activity or a routine problem
• Apply established procedures where the nature of the system, feasibility, computer equipment and programming language have already been decided; may assist a higher level analyst by preparing the detailed specifications required by computer programmers from information developed by the higher level analyst, may research routine user problems and solve them by modifying the existing system when the solutions follow clear precedents
• Plan, coordinate and facilitate information system related activities such as upgrade of hardware and software, program and system design development of computer networks, and implementation of internet and intranet sites
• Assist in the upkeep, maintenance and security of networks
• Ensure the availability, continuity and security of data and information technology
• Recommend and support process improvement initiatives
• Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems or a relevant Technical Discipline; Associate's in a technical discipline or related field and 4 years of IT experience -OR- HS/GED and 8 years of IT experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree
• 6 years of experience with information systems in multiple IT resources, e.g., the Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS); the Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS); the Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL)
• Top Secret SCI clearance
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP