Computer Operator - 1494
The MIL Corporation seeks a Computer Operator to support a Federal Government client at our Lexington Park, MD location. The Computer Operator will provide support to the distributed PC/networking environment.
• Install, test, repair, and troubleshooting stand-alone PCs, PCs linked to networks, printers, and other computer peripherals
• Software installation and configuration
• Perform technical, operational and training support to users of personal computers either by telephone or on-site, for PC desktop hardware and software packages
• Configure operating system, load shrink-wrap programs and other application software programs
• Perform hardware and software diagnostics, coordinate needed repairs, resolve computer system problems, including coordination between users and components of a local area network
• Participate in the evaluation of system configuration and software
• Experience installing, testing, configuring, and troubleshooting PCs, laptops and other computer peripherals
• Ability to diagnose, repair and resolve computer systems problems
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
• Very good attention to detail
• Top Secret SCI clearance
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP