Legal Information Management Specialist
The Ford Agency is partnering with a trade association to find a paralegal with a strong interest and aptitude for information management. The ideal candidate will have strong legal experience but also understand and value the importance of document knowledge management. This role will be responsible for managing the association's information programs and pursue organizational initiatives and systems that ensure the proper recording of information. If you are an inquisitive individual looking to bring your paralegal experience and your love of organizing information to an organization that is well-established and employee focused, this could be the role for you!
• Manage association library cataloging and all reference materials
• Manage the association's collections, including off-site archives and periodical collection
• Maintain and improve the electronic cataloging and resource systems
• Manage the overall budget for the department and handle contract negotiations with vendors
• 2+ years of legal experience
• Outstanding organizational skills and communication abilities
• Comprehensive knowledge of online research databases and electronic library systems
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to:
Attn: Legal Information Management Specialist
The Ford Agency
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.